torsdag 10 april 2008

Z-Cards Everywhere

Z-Card. They now have my attention. Just today I've received direct marketing by regular mail, I've seen their ad in Resumé, I've gotten an e-mail from them and something else that I don't even remember. Omni-presence works. They have my attention, but not so much my interest. They sort of have my involvement in this blog post (which spreads the word), but not my desire, and definitely not my post purchase alignment.

But again, omni-presence works to some extent. Now just imagine what they could have done if all that frequency would have meant something, if they would have inspired me, if I would have actually come up with a couple of ideas on how to use Z-Card. It would have been pretty easy to get me there by using actual creativity when creating communication for all that space. But the communication in their ads is just not interesting. Their website is flat out awful.

On the upside they have shown great understanding for the focused use of media. And they do boost my conficence by setting an example on how not to use that media.

Inga kommentarer: