tisdag 19 augusti 2008

Chief Innovation Officer Anna Sävenstedt To Aftonbladet

Organization of creativity and innovation is one of my favorite topics. I haven't written about it much here, but I actually wrote my masters thesis on the subject for my M.Sc. in Media Technology back in 2003.

More advanced organizational principles and technological aids for innovation are rare in the media industry, at least in Sweden. It's not easy to get these things to work, so I really can't blame anybody, but still I believe there should be more attempts made. If successfully inlemented it could be massively profitable.

Today I found out that Aftonbladet are actually instituting an innovation officer to work on these things, with the ambition to activate the most innovation capacity from the entire organization. Her name is Agnes Sävenstedt, and interestingly enough, she also has an M.Sc. in Media Technology. I guess we just like innovation.

Anyway, it's an interesting move from Aftonbladet, who I think are big enough to make something like this work.

Read more about it here.

Inga kommentarer: